Do you consider yourself a star baker and fancy winning a collection of British Corner Shop Afternoon Tea & Treats for you and your family to enjoy? If so, listen closely…
To celebrate our latest Afternoon Tea & Treats promotion, we want you to get creative in the kitchen and submit your most delicious bakes to be judged by the British Corner Shop panel. Whether traybakes, Victoria sponges, scones or quiches are your forte, this is your opportunity to show off your skills.
If you’d like to enter, simply submit your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. The competition will close on at 23:59 GMT on Thursday 23rd February 2017 – for full terms and conditions, please read the below.
Remember to keep us posted with your progress by tagging us on social using #BritishHappiness.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- The competition runs from 10:00 GMT Thursday 9th February 2017 to 23:59 GMT Thursday 23rd February 2017. Any entries submitted after that date will not be accepted.
- To enter you must submit your bake via email to the following address: email@example.com
- You can enter once throughout the competition period from 10:00 GMT 9th February 2017 to 23:59 GMT 23rd February 2017.
- There will be one winner chosen at random on Friday 24th February 2017. Winners will be contacted via the email address they have submitted by on Friday 24th February 2017.
- Each prize winner will receive: one box of British Corner Shop Afternoon Tea & Treats containing one of each of the following products: Becky’s Bakery Sultana Scones 4 Pack, McVities Double Chocolate Digestive Nibbles, Mr Kipling Cherry Bakewells 6 Pack, Crawfords Custard Creams, Tetley Tea Bags 240, Tiptree East Anglian Strawberry Conserve, Mr Kipling Apple and Blackcurrant Pies 6 Pack, Crawfords Bourbon Creams, Marmite Yeast Extract Squeezy. Approximate retail value of the prize is £26.53.
- If the prize is not claimed within 7 days of the winners being notified, British Corner Shop reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner.
- The prizes are non-transferable and have no cash redemption value. Subject to availability.
- British Corner Shop reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of the ‘British Corner Shop – Afternoon Tea & Treats Competition’ at any time
- Entrants acknowledge that their entries may be released or displayed to the public by British Corner Shop or any agency connected with the competition.
- The competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- These terms and conditions do not confer any rights to any third parties under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- By entering you are also agreeing to the terms and conditions of sale of www.britishcornershop.co.uk which can be found here: http://www.britishcornershop.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.