Do you love to support Fairtrade products? If so, listen closely.
To celebrate our latest Fairtrade promotion, we’re giving you the chance to win a box packed with Waitrose Fairtrade products.
If you’d like to enter, simply comment your name below and follow @britishcornershop on Instagram (if applicable). The competition will close on at 23:59 GMT on Monday 13th March 2017 – for full terms and conditions, please read the below.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- The competition runs from 11:30 GMT Wednesday 1st March 2017 to 23:59 GMT Monday 13th March 2017. Any entries submitted after that date will not be accepted.
- To enter you must comment your name on the Facebook post and follow @britishcornershop on Instagram (if applicable).
- You can enter once throughout the competition period from 11:30 GMT 1st March 2017 to 23:59 GMT Monday 13th March 2017.
- There will be one winner chosen at random on Tuesday 14th March 2017. Winners will be contacted via Facebook on Tuesday 14th March 2017.
- The prize winner will receive one box of Waitrose Fairtrade products containing 1 x of the following products: Waitrose 1 Pistachio Milk Chocolate Bar, Waitrose 1 Dark Chocolate Bar, Waitrose Sugar Golden Caster, Waitrose Sugar Dark Brown Muscovado, Waitrose Colombian Coffee Beans, Waitrose Coffee Beans Italian, Waitrose 1 Organic Ground Coffee Decaf Peru, Waitrose Ground Coffee Fairtrade Cafe Blend, Waitrose Rooibos 80 Tea Bags, Waitrose Ceylon Teabags 50s, Waitrose English Breakfast 50 Tea Bags, Waitrose Assam 50 Tea Bags, Waitrose Duchy Organic Everyday Blend 100 Tea Bags, Waitrose Duchy Organic Earl Grey 25 Tea Bags, Waitrose Marquess Grey 50 Tea Bags
Approximate retail value of the prize is £49.93.
- This competition DOES NOT apply to the following countries:UK , Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Cyprus, Malta, Greece, Belgium, Spain, Gibraltar, Portugal, Denmark, Caucases, Azerbaijan, UAE, Oman, Kuwait (No1), Lebanon , Qatar, Jordan, Dubai, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Indonesia, Philippines, Brunei, Thailand, Cambodia, Japan, S Korea, India, Barbados, St Lucia, Trinidad, Antigua, British Virgin Islands BVI/ Tortola , Jamaica, Bahamas, St Kitts, Grenada, St Vincent & the Grenadines, Bequia (one of the Grenadines), St Maarten, St Barts, Turks & Caicos, British Guyana, Dominica, Mexico, Bermuda, Grand Cayman, Chile, Ghana, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Mozambique, Mauritius, Falkland Islands
- If the prize is not claimed within 7 days of the winners being notified, British Corner Shop reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner.
- The prizes are non-transferable and have no cash redemption value. Subject to availability.
- British Corner Shop reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of the ‘British Corner Shop – Waitrose Fairtrade Competition’ at any time
- Entrants acknowledge that their entries may be released or displayed to the public by British Corner Shop or any agency connected with the competition.
- The competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- These terms and conditions do not confer any rights to any third parties under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- By entering you are also agreeing to the terms and conditions of sale of www.britishcornershop.co.uk which can be found here: http://www.britishcornershop.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.