If you’re anything like us at British Corner Shop, then you’ll already be clearing out the Easter confectionery isles at the supermarkets in preparation for next months celebrations.
For those of you looking to put your seasonal supplies to good use, we’re bringing you an egg-citing competition to get stuck into…
To enter we want you to show us your creative baking skills, making full use of your favourite chocolate Easter eggs and sweet treats. Think Cadbury Creme Eggs, MaltEaster Bunnies and Galaxy Golden Mini Eggs…
The lucky winner will receive 1 x Brit Kit – Bumper Easter Egg Hunt in time for the April holiday period.
Simply send in your entries to email@example.com. The competition will close on at 23:59 GMT on Monday 3rd April 2017 – for full terms and conditions, please read the below.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- The competition runs from 12:00 GMT Wednesday 22nd March 2017 to 23:59 GMT Monday 3rd April 2017. Any entries submitted after that date will not be accepted.
- To enter you must submit your Easter bake (image/video) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can enter once throughout the competition period from 12:00 GMT 22nd March 2017 to 23:59 GMT Monday 3rd April 2017.
- There will be one winner chosen at random on Tuesday 4th April 2017. Winners will be contacted via e-mail on Tuesday 4th March 2017.
- The prize winner will receive one Brit Kit – Bumper Easter Egg Hunt containing:
2x Cadbury Dairy Milk Hollow Bunny with Popping Candy, 4x Cadbury Caramel Filled Egg, 2x Cadbury Dairy Milk Mini Eggs Bag, 2x MaltEaster Mini Bunnies, 4x Galaxy Bubbles Filled Egg, 1x Bassetts Jelly Bunnies, 2x Galaxy Caramel Mini Eggs Bag, 2x Cadbury Mini Cream Eggs Bag, and 2x Cadbury Mini Eggs Bag,
- If the prize is not claimed within 7 days of the winners being notified, British Corner Shop reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner.
- The prizes are non-transferable and have no cash redemption value. Subject to availability.
- British Corner Shop reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of the ‘Ultimate Easter Bake-Off Competition!’ at any time
- Entrants acknowledge that their entries may be released or displayed to the public by British Corner Shop or any agency connected with the competition.
- The competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- These terms and conditions do not confer any rights to any third parties under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- By entering you are also agreeing to the terms and conditions of sale of www.britishcornershop.co.uk which can be found here: http://www.britishcornershop.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.