Existing EU Order Information
Live Updates: 13th April 2021- We have successfully shipped all backlogged orders and are successfully taking orders for our reduced EU range
13th April 2021-
- We have successfully shipped all backlogged orders and are successfully taking orders for our reduced EU range.
- We are still having issues with the tracking integration. So if you are unsure of your tracking, or it has not updated please do contact our wonderful customer services team on +44 (0)1454 22 88 70
- We have had to remove certain items from orders due to our courier partner not being able to ship them. We will have contacted you by email if this affects your order.
16th March 2021 –
- We have successfully shipped 80% of all backlogged orders with our EU delivery partner and are on their way to you. A further 20% should be shipped by Wednesday.
- There have been some technical issues with tracking details as some of these orders have been processed multiple times within our database. So, if you are unsure of your tracking, or it has not updated please do contact our wonderful customer services team on +44 (0)1454 22 88 70
- We are working through removing restricted items from some orders. We are contacting customers affected by this, however, this is a very manual process, so we kindly ask you to bear with us.
12th March 2021 – We have started to send out the backlogged orders to the EU
10th March 2021 – Further to the temporary suspension to the EU, please see below:
- If you have an order with us and have not received a dispatch notification, your order is on hold. We are confident that your orders will start moving again in the next few days as we have received assurances from our courier partner and have decided on a new route for delivery.
- If you have had a dispatch notification but your tracking has not updated, this is because our courier partner has suspended shipping until the issue with customs is resolved. Again, we are very confident that this will be resolved shortly and we will resume delivering your goodies.
- We will be contacting customers affected by this shortly, however, this is taking longer than usual. We kindly ask you to bear with us during this challenging time.
9th March 2021 –
- Unfortunately, orders to the EU remain suspended. This suspension is due to a small uncertainty over customs clearance. However, thanks to our hard work to resume collections throughout February we are in a strong position. Many different courier options have already been tried and tested; therefore, the great news is that we are confident that this will be resolved shortly.
- We are currently working on several different courier options which are already extremely promising, and we expect to be processing and shipping EU orders again very soon.
5th March 2021 –
- We have unfortunately suspended taking orders from EU countries again. This is as a precaution due to further uncertainty over customs clearance meaning that we have had to pause taking new orders once again while we work with Customs Brokers to facilitate smooth entry into the EU. The situation is still fluid with information changing daily.
- We apologise for the inconvenience – thank you for your continued patience and understanding. We expect to be taking EU orders again from Tuesday 9th March.
3rd March 2021 –
- We have been working around the clock to provide you with a concrete solution to the challenges we have faced with delivering your favourite British goods to the EU. This hard work has finally paid off and we are now shipping orders to the EU with a new tried and tested courier service.
- We kindly ask you to allow 4 – 10 working days for delivery, as the necessary processing and customs clearance checks are taking a little longer post-Brexit. After we successfully ship all of the backlogged orders, this time will reduce and we will be back to our usual speedy delivery times.
- Unfortunately, we are still unable to ship to the following countries: Corsica, Azores, Formentera, Ibiza, Mallorca, Menorca, Sardinia, Sicily, Austria, Bulgaria (Republic), Canary Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Latvia, Malta, Balearic Isles.
- If you are in one of the countries listed above, please update your country here so we can let you know when we are delivering again.
24th February 2021 –
- We have sent several backlogged orders with a selection of couriers. One, in particular, has had a very high success rate, so we have decided to take this courier on to clear all backlogged orders. Our goal is to ship out these between now and Friday – we will communicate with you directly to let you know this has happened.
- Subject to the remaining orders being delivered without issues, this may enable us to resume our service to EU countries in the very near future.
- If we do ship orders with the courier mentioned above, their rates are very competitive and the delivery time is on par with other couriers.