Crack the Egg Easter Competition – Terms and Conditions
To get into the Easter spirit, we’re pleased to be launching our #CrackTheEgg competition – a chance for you to put your British chocolate egg knowledge to the test!
For the next four weeks, we’ll be sharing an image of a classic Easter chocolate – all you’ve got to do is comment your guess and YOU could be in for a chance of winning a FANTASTIC prize.
So, to kick off the fun – we’ll be posting a series of classic British chocoloates on our Facebook page to see if who can guess the answers.
Fancy entering? Tap the link to get involved in the action… https://goo.gl/493kZo
Good Luck! #CrackTheEgg
British Corner Shop – Crack the Egg Competition
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over and live in a country eligible to receive delivery of British Corner Shop products. These countries are listed here: https://www.britishcornershop.co.uk/shopping_basket.asp?action=country&cid=0
- The competition runs from 16:00 GMT Monday 19th February to 23:59 GMT Monday 19th February 2018. Any entries submitted after that date will not be accepted.
- To enter you must comment on the competition post on the British Corner Shop Facebook page.
- You can enter once throughout the competition period from 16:00 GMT Monday 19th February to 23:59 GMT Monday 19th February 2018
- There will be 4 x prizes for this competition. These prizes are as follows:
- 1 x Cadbury EGGcellent Brit Kit
- 1 x Easter Bundle worth £25
- 1 x Bumper Easter Egg Hunt Brit Kit plus 1 x £25 British Corner Shop voucher.
- 1 x £200 British Corner Shop Gift Voucher.
- All competition winners will be chosen at random and contacted via the Facebook account provided on their entry.
- The winners will be announced randomly across the four-week competition period. All winners shall be chosen and contacted by Monday 19th March 2018.
- If the prizes are not claimed within 7 days of the winners being notified, British Corner Shop reserves the right to award the prize to alternative winners.
- The prizes are non-transferable. Subject to availability.
- British Corner Shop reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of the ‘British Corner Shop – Crack the Egg” Competition’ at any time.
- Entrants acknowledge that their entries may be released or displayed to the public by British Corner Shop or any agency connected with the competition.
- The competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- These terms and conditions do not confer any rights to any third parties under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- By entering you are also agreeing to the terms and conditions of sale of britishcornershop.co.uk which can be found here: http://www.britishcornershop.co.uk/terms-and-conditions